The CPA Symposium offers timely insights, solid strategies and valuable ideas that will HELP YOU INCREASE your revenue this year. This symposium will guide you through myriad timely tax-related subjects – zeroing in on the latest changes.
You will BENEFIT from the latest tax updates, ready-to-use strategies and expert opinions.
- DISCOVERING how to create a tax advantaged source of retirement income
- ENSURING that your client’s retirement portfolio will be built to last
- SHOWING your clients how to have a tax-efficient retirement
- LEARNING how to help your clients eliminate and mitigate the heavy, immediate and unnecessary taxation that can destroy a lifetime of saving
- LEARNING the Bear Naked Truth About Fixed Indexed Annuities
- DISCUSSING court decisions that impact your clients’ taxes
- LEARNING how to increase your firm’s revenue by 300%
- DISCOVERING the latest way to maximize the value of your business and plan for succession
- You will LEARN THE RULES for IRA Distributions.
- You will gain insight into TOP PERFORMING FIRMS and PRACTICE MANAGEMENT ISSUES.
- You will learn to help clients who are on the VERGE OF RETIREMENT.
CPA SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION
All fields are required.
There is a $500 fee if you cancel your registration within 14 days of the start date of this scheduled event or fail to appear for this scheduled event. Your credit card information will be obtained and remain on file until the event date. Your credit card will only be charged a $500 fee if you cancel or fail to appear as stated above.
By registering for this event, you agree and understand that you are expected to fully attend each scheduled session. Because training is critical to your success in our programs, if you will be unable to fully attend each session of this event, please do not register. Please consult the event calendar on this website and make appropriate arrangements to fully attend the next scheduled event. Partial attendance and/or participation will not satisfy any training requirements you may have in your program agreement(s).