This three-hour CPE ACCREDITED PROGRAM introduces accounting professionals to the Accountant’s Obligations in Retirement Distribution Planning and will help CPAs identify the most common mistakes that are made by clients when it comes to distributing assets under a retirement plan. Participants will learn how to help their clients DEFUSE THE TICKING TIME BOMB that can cause a lifetime of savings to be lost to heavy, immediate, and unnecessary taxation at the time of distribution.
By attending the BEST PRACTICES TOUR: ACCOUNTANT’S OBLIGATIONS IN RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PLANNING, CPAs will be able to:
- LEARN THEIR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY in retirement planning
- PREPARE THEMSELVES and their clients for tax hikes
- UNDERSTAND HOW the Government is taxing away their clients’ wealth – FREE Special Report included!
- LOWER their clients’ taxes
- DETERMINE if their clients’ IRAs are IOUs to the IRS
- LEARN ABOUT the Dodd-Frank Act and its importance
- DELIVER values, services, competencies, and solutions to their clients
- PROVIDE a variety of services that utilize this information to better serve their clients and their objectives
- HELP clients leave their families with legacies
BEST PRACTICES TOUR REGISTRATION
All fields are required.
Event is Not Open to Liberty Tax Service or H&R Block Representatives